lundi 30 septembre 2013

Chara-design/Posing session #2 : Big Chins and Brigandine edition


Second redesign/reposing, this time I've been a bit lazier, I wanted to spend more time on it but I also want to keep my deadline so Im putting those now. I think I'll redo those once I've finished the rough for the next two characters.
Here's is Cilien, my lordly antagonist, he went through a lot of redesign because I thought that his old version looked really bad.
Next character will be my lordly protagonist Rostang, and the last will be 2qt4u princess Brunehaut.



I just started watching the Blu-ray version of Idolm@ster. Im not fond of idols and moe-centric-slice-of-life shows (does Perfect Blue count as an idol show ?) but Im loving this one. The character designs are great and the stage concert animations are godly, especially if you consider that it's a 2-cours moe video-game adaptation made by the not-so-great studio (at the time at least) A-1 Picture. It involved a lot of other studio though, Trigger even worked on some sequences because it seems like the show wasn't already awesome enough.
For me, these kind of anime just prove that good direction and character design (praise the director/chara-designer Atsushi Nishigori, he's the guy who did the chara-designs, made the two openings as well as some key animation for TTGL (he worked on motherfucking episode 27, yes THAT one) if you didn't know) as well as good animation can make even the shittiest premise into a great anime.

Are you l@dy ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire